Dear friends Tibet must be liberated from satanic Maoism and It will Be ~ China is a doomed land !! Evil Marxism will be exterminated from the earth.
China has kicked all foreigners and especially all journalists out of Tibet. The capital Lhasa is essentially a zone of terror as security forces conduct house to house searches and take away whoever they please. These Tibetans will have absolutely no recourse to the rule of law. Reports indicate that they are being taken to prisons all over Tibet, where they will simply disappear.
The Chinese government claims its security forces, with their automatic weapons, armored personnel carriers and tanks, were 'victimized' by Tibetans with rocks, knives and the odd petrol bomb as they tried to 'peacefully settle the riots'. Hmmmm. Perhaps they think the world has forgotten Tiananmen Square, when the Chinese army rolled over China's own best and brightest.
In the meantime pictures of monks and others shot dead by Chinese security forces are emerging from Tibet, along with reports of continued protests in Tibetan towns and monasteries as well as in Chinese cities.
- Please sign the 1 Million Signatures Petition to Chinese President Hu Jintao
- Here's a Shrewd Editorial by a Veteran Tibet Expert
- This Map Showing Locations of Protests indicates that there is rather more to this than tension in the capital, Lhasa.
- Radio Free Asia has eyewitness reports on uprisings and crackdowns in many areas of Tibet.
- Stay tuned to Students for a Free Tibet's latest information on protests in Tibet and how to Take Action!
- TibetanUprising.org is covering events in India as Tibetans attempt to march back into Tibet.
- Read the Statement by His Holiness the Dalai Lama on this year's 49th anniversary of the 1959 Tibetan National Uprising.
|Tibet in Relation to
Tibet's ancient and fantastic civilization and ecosystem are faced with extinction due to 58 years of mismanagement and abuse under its colonial ruler, the People's Republic of China. The ongoing destruction of Tibet will only be halted when the fate of Tibet is once again back in the hands of the Tibetans. Please contact a Tibet Support Group near you to find out what you can do to help!